I love antlers! Big or Small. Currently we have 7 sets of varying sizes in our house and every time I see them at the flea market I have to fight myself not to buy them.
My expanding collection currently includes:
1. My largest set were a birthday gift from Nicholas a few years ago.
2. Two white ceramic sets that I got on super sale at Urban.
3. One tabletop antler from Evolution We bought this on our honeymoon. Best store in Soho!
4. One small set from the Royal Oak Flea Market. There are several great vendors with antlers and other natural specimens and curiosities.
5. One small set from Ugly Luggage in Brooklyn. Great small antique store in Williamsburg, also purchased on our honeymoon.
6. One wonderfully amazing jackalope that Nicholas got as a child that recently made his way to our dining room.
I also love:
3. Erich Ginder Ghost Antler Coat Rack (My ceramic antlers are a smaller knockoff version of these!)